Sunday, 6 May 2012

Blogging community love.

Today I want to share a little blogging community love with The Liebster Award.  The Liebster award is given to small blogs (under 200 followers) by fellow bloggers.

I was awarded the Liebster from Natalie over at The Little Gnome, she has an inspiring blog full of crafts, wholefood and eco goodness. 


The "rules" are:
Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to share the love with
Show your appreciation to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
Link back to the blogs you are awarding so that everyone else can pay them a visit.
These are the blog I'd love to pass the Liebster on to:
* The City Garden Country Garden: this blog is full of amazing garden goodness. This is what I dream my garden to be like. Disclaimer...I enjoy visiting here but have to confess that I have yet to leave a message, so the first one will be linking to this! 
* Indigo Inspirations: Jo has a delighful blog where she shares her gorgeous wool and felt work and lots of vintage goodness too. She always make me feel welcome and is definitely a kindred spirit. I have blogged about some of Jo's wonderful wool previously.

* Quilting for Happiness: is written by an old friend of mine, Melissa, who I had the pleasure of meeting and working with early on in my sound career. We've both since changed paths, but fortunately the universe has crossed our paths again. Melissa's blog is a beautiful meeting of quilting, community, friendship and womanhood. There is so much happiness to be found here. 

Thank you all for sharing your lives on your inspiring blogs, and thank you to Natalie for the award, you made my day!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey,
    Thanks so much for the award, what a lovely first comment to receive from someone! I'm really glad you've been enjoying the CGCG blog. I look forward to watching you turn your garden dreams into reality! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Stace! You are a sweetie. I am glad our paths have crossed again too, including lovely edible city walks! Lots of love. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much Stacey....what a privilege to receive this from you. I am so happy that you like reading my blog too!!!
    I lok forward to your next posts ♥Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stacey for visiting today..Well done on your award. blogging is such a way of life to me. Its wonderful to find new friends too.

    Have a happy day
    warm regards
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacey,
    In answer to your question, no you wouldn't have found it as I blog anonymously... It's Tobi, but shhhh... don't tell anyone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...