Sunday, 4 September 2011

On the right foot.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before but we're getting married next year! It's all very exciting. I'm quickly learning I'm not a "typical" bride though. I find it interesting that there is even a bench mark of "typical" considering everyone is so different in so many ways, but it would seem I don't want many of the things that "normally" happen or are worn.

The other week I found my wedding shoes. So I bought them. And I'm in LOVE!



Aren't they amazing! They are from Terra Plana in Crows Nest. I adore their shop. All the shoes are just divine and they share a shop with Handcut which have amazing refashioned clothes. I was in the area and dropped in looking for boots. I feel head over heels (if you'll excuse the pun) with their quilted Janis Boots but when I saw the shoes...I was done. I had to have them. Here's some more shots...





They are the most beautiful shoes I have ever own and they are so comfortable too! This lovely is the Juniper Multi Quilt and it's made from recycled Pakistani quilts making each pair unique. Perfect for me. Now where to find a vintage, lace embellished dress?



1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting for you....love the shoes and will have to check out the shop next time I am down there.
    Now for the dress??? or is that sorted?
    ♥Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...