Thursday, 1 September 2011

30.

I turned 30 during August! Hooray! The weekend before I got together with 18 of my wonderful friends and indulged in a Greek feast at Nostos in Leichhardt. I had been there two years ago and had been busting to go back and when better than your 30th? The food was scrumptious. We ate the set banquet menu and were not disappointed. I pretty much rolled out of there! Photos weren't taken as we were to busy eating or running after the little one.

On my actual birthday (a Tuesday) Mister surprised me by taking the day off work and we spent some time on the Harbour and in the gardens just relaxing in the sun, it was lovely. Again, no photos were taken, we just enjoyed the time together.

I do have a few photos to share with you all though...



These beauties were some of my birthday presents!
Top from left: Michael Miller Pink Cowgirl Sweet Guitars Multi, Michael Miller Gypsy Bandana Moon Gypsy Paisley Aqua, Joel Dewberry Heirloom Opal Jade, Heather Bailey Pop Garden Peonies Ivory and Heather Bailey Nicey Jane Picnic Bouquet Lagoon.
Bottom row are all Japanese Linens from Spotlight.

I LOVE my new fabric, they all have specific projects they are for and I can hardly wait to begin. If that wasn't enough Mister had also ordered me these...


Sarah Jane's Children at Play! I received an FQ of the Over the Fence line. (Please excuse the fabric in the photos I didn't get time to iron!). I've love this fabric since I saw it, all of the designs are gorgeous, and I'm not sure what I am going to do with most of this but I already have some ideas forming.

What's your favourite fabric at the moment? Or even ever!?

1 comment:

  1. "Happy BIrthday"....sounds absolutely perfect...Oh to be 30 again. What wonderful gifts you were given.
    I only have time to work with my wool felt but would love to create with something a little more special...well not more special but 'different' I guess.
    ♥Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...