Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Welcome Winter...

On Sunday past my little family went Mandarin picking at Wisemans Ferry. It was a beautiful Winters day. Beautiful clear skies, cold crisp breezes and the warmth of the lovely sunshine. It was such a lovely way to welcome Winter.


We went to Fords Farm which I found via the Hawkesbury Harvest Farm Gate Trail.  I love being able going to a pick your own farm to pick in season fruit and veggie's.


We also picked lemon's, lime's and naval oranges.


Bub enjoying some Mandarin with her AB and Mum.


Rilla in her new pant's I knocked up in a night using Made by Rae's Big Butt Baby Pants pattern. This is the third thing I've made so far and I really enjoyed making them (though my unpicker gets a lot of work as I learn!).


Our wonderful bounty and a little Winter Wattle on our table.
(Thanks to Mister for taking all the photos, hence not being seen) xo

It's a cold Sydney night tonight, so where ever you are reading this from I hope you are happy and warm...

xo

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...