Sunday, 15 May 2011

Mothering Sunday

I finally made something on my sewing machine! Scratch that. I finally completed a project using my sewing machine (I've started a few so far). I'm happy to share that my first endeavour was something for my mum for Mother's Day. It was a week late granted, but none the less I made it. I changed my mind about what to make about ten times but eventually with a little help from a favourite blog I read, Sew Mama Sew, I made mum a Rice Heat Therapy Bag.


It's not perfect, but I loved making it and learnt so much at the same time. I'm very excited to make some more and learn from a few mistakes that I made, but overall I'm really happy with the end result. Mum should get it in the mail tomorrow so hopefully she will like it as much as I do : )

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marie for dropping by and commenting...hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...