Tuesday, 29 March 2011

"So much time, and so little to do. Strike that and reverse it!"

Accountability. That's what this is about, Well, a little. I have so many projects going on, so many half finished, so many to start, so many I haven't even begun to think of. I need somewhere to keep things in order and make myself as accountable as I really want to be.

I want to finish the blanket I started crocheting for my sister 2 years ago. I have two more rows to join and about 10 squares to do and then it's done. I also have one for my brother that I started around the same time. It's time for these to stop gathering dust and be loved and cuddled under during Winter. So these are my first two things to be finished. (My sister's first...her birthday has just past!)

I've also been raising our organic veggies from seed and they need to be transplanted to survive. This will be done within the week (I'll post photos).

And finally before Easter I need to make my nephew, T something for his birthday...

Time to get cracking, wish me luck! : )

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Sounds like me! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! Some things done...other' s not started, but still going : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...